Monday, May 22, 2017


Water polo

I picked water polo because i play water polo. I play for fun and  in a club. I sometime play for my high school. Water polo is a spot that is played in the water. It is an intense sport with drowning and fighting. You have to physically be strong to endure the challenges in you way. 7 players are in the starting line up including the goalie. There are wings, flats, point and set. The flats are the defense, the wings are the ones in the front side, the point is farthest from the goal. And the set is right in front of the goal. Set is the toughest position you have to fight for your position and try to not be drowned. I picked this because it is my favorite thing to do and it is a challenge. I play point and set and they are the hardest thing to play. I am an above average player. The best thing is when the other team starts to play dirty i start to drown them and get my payback. Don't mess with me in the water.  


1 comment: