Tuesday, May 2, 2017

“I have been asked what I mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that one way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never! I’d die first.”  
By: Karl G. MAESER

This is a powerful quote from  my nigga Karl from jimmy neutron. I means that you should always keep a promise. When you say you are going to do something you need to fulfill your promise to be on the bad side of another human being. You want to feel good when you accomplish your goal. When you accomplish your goal you feel great and you can have fun. Always be your best. Always accomplish your promises it will help in your life. If you promise your mom that you will be home by 9. You have to at home by 8:59. When you do come on time you will feel happy. If you didn't come home on time you probably would have received consequences

1 comment: