Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Break
This spring break was fun. I did a few things that were fun. I went to the mountains with my church as a conferences for the young ones. I had a blast and it was awesome.i mostly played games on my ps4. I played all day most of days. During the week my friend told me about a show on netflix. i t was called 13 reasons why. It was ok i guess. I don't think it was worth me bringing it. I watched it from 12 in the night to 4 in the morning and later that day i woke up from 12 to 9 in the night. I went speed mode and finished the whole show in one day. I just went shopping during the weeknd to for some clothes and that was fun.i didn't have as much homework as i was thinking of. I only got homework for my math class and not my other classes. I was expecting to get hella  essays  

1 comment: