Wednesday, April 5, 2017







Ralph Waldo believe in being a good person for he does say that it is more important than intelligence. I like  to agree with Emerson because being a good person will take you farther than your intelligence. Why does it matter if you are smart or not when you have such a strong character. I believe that to be a good character you need to be caring, understanding, a good listener, and most importantly have integrity. You will need integrity in your life more because life requires you to associate with other people. Others will not want to associate with you if you have a bad character. That therefore, doesn’t allow you to succeed in life. If you are a bad person you will most likely see this happen to yo. Now, if you are a good person people will rely on you and you will have good associate relationships. That allows you to be more successful. To do that you don’t need to be smart you just need to know how to work together. An example is at school. I am a very loquacious person and I know that I’m gifted in almost everything because I know catch onto things pretty quickly. I also know how to get along with others, naturally. That makes me a good character and that allows me to be more successful than someone who is not really outgoing. I actually like this statement because I see it true in my daily life.

Creds to delia acedo

No comments:

Post a Comment