Monday, September 19, 2016

"When I do good, i feel good. when i do bad, i feel bad."
-Abraham Lincoln


-

If you choose to do good you'll  feel proud of what you did good. When you do bad you'll feel bad of yourself. If you were to pass a test with a perfect score you are so happy. You would feel so proud of yourself. But if you were to fail that test you would feel so disappointed and you would instantly start thinking about what you would do in order to pass the next one. I feel bad when i am so rude to my mother, she does so much for me and then there i am giving her an attitude. My action is bad, so i feel bad. When i apologize i feel good. am so rude to my mother, she does so much for me and then there i am gWhen i choose the wrong, i try ti fix it with something that is good, and when i do fix it i feel good. I feel good because i did good. hinking about what you would do in order to pass the next one. I feel bad when i iving her an attitude. My action is bad, so i feel bad. When i apologize i feel good. When i choose the wrong, i try ti fix it with something that is good, and when i do fix it i feel good. I feel good because i did good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment