Thursday, September 1, 2016

"Education is the latch key to success in life"
Gordon B. Hinckley

Image result for Gordon B. Hinckley

This quote can signifies that you need education to get somewhere in life. If you don't go to school to get your education you won't be successful in life. So that's why in your life you need to go to school and get you education to unlock a successful life. Life isn't to endure you need to enjoy it. This quote signifies to me that i need to get my education. When i get my education i will be able to have a successful life. I will have a better life for me and my parents and sister. the knowledge that you earn can help you in the long run.with a better life and future. you can encourage your sibling  to enjoy the knowledge they earn to be successful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment