Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School break days






I didn't do a lot on my break. I just stayed home and just played some games on my ps4.Some places i went where to my cousin's house for the new years and i also went to the snow and i fell really hard.I didn't really met any new people just the same family. We went to the movies with my sister and we saw the movie sing. It was ok i guess. My family and me watched a ufc fight on tv it only lasted 48 seconds just like someone i know. I had to read a book over the break for hw and the book was boring ass hell. Some of my hw consisted of 3 essays for my english class w/ ms pinto.i sent a lot of time eating with my family. We ate some really good tamales that my tia made.  Over all  my break was fun but i kind of wish it was longer 

No comments:

Post a Comment